(T3) Team Tron Tactical Index du Forum

(T3) Team Tron Tactical Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Admin Abuse - FFOW

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    (T3) Team Tron Tactical Index du Forum -> Général / General -> Discussion Générale / General discussion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
21st. SS Mr Pink
Octet
Byte
Octet <br>Byte

Localisation / Location: Chicago, IL USA
Masculin Sagittaire (22nov-21déc)
Point(s): 3
Moyenne de points / Points average: 1,00

MessagePosté le: 25.04.11 21:41    Sujet du message: Admin Abuse - FFOW Répondre en citant

First of all I wanted to say that I think you have a very nice server setup here running Frontlines.  The ping is low and there was no lag the first time I played on 4/24/2011.  

I was playing on your server for a few games, and I was even squad leader with your clan members on my squad.  I have been playing for quite a while now, so I have developed skills that allow me to generally score in the #1 or #2 position in most games.  I am a member of the 21st SS clan in the USA, and am a very proud administrator for our FFOW server.

On 4/24/2011 I was playing on the server and killed some of your clan members and administrators repeatedly to take the #1 spot in 3-4 games in a row.  The I was abruptly kicked or banned, I do not remember which one it was.  The reason that was stated was "banned for jumping like a rabbit".  Once I was ejected from the game, I could no longer find your server.

I do no believe that this is an appropriate use of your RCON tool as an administrator, and if you want respect in the community and players who play on your server, then this type of behavior can NOT be allowed.

As it was very late at night, or morning, it was not a big deal to me.  I simply went to bed.

What I really want is to challenge your clan to a clan war.  I believe that our clan has absolutely superior skills in FFOW and would like to challenge you.  If you think you are good enough, let me know.  You can find us at http://www.21stssclan.com/.  I am 21st.-SS Mr. Pink!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 25.04.11 21:41    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
(T3)Valkatron
Administrator
Administrator

Localisation / Location: Sainte-Julienne, Québec (Canada)
Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin) 猴 Singe
Point(s): 561
Moyenne de points / Points average: 1,04

MessagePosté le: 27.04.11 19:10    Sujet du message: Admin Abuse - FFOW Répondre en citant

Hello.

I really enjoy playing with guys who play seriously and at the same time find the way to have some fun.
The big bad guys was me, for the first time in this game, I kick someone for jumping like a rabbit...sadly it was you and after words I was not happy with the decision.  If i forgot to write this rule down, i will surely do it in a short time. I'm dealing with many servers and rules, and providing communication, games servers, forum and Websites to my clan and other clans.
I'm happy you are in a clan, ours is long lasting one with many members, we are like a family, so when something bugs a members, we try to work on the problem very fast.
I will talk to my team members about writing the rule and when you'll come back playing with us,  you will know that we don't like it.

Now...are you playing many games with you clan? what are they?
Give me some news, would be great to make new friends.

Next time you're on my team, since you've got good skills, you are the pilot and I'm the gunner Smile

If you can't find the i.p. of the server, come on our website, a part of the servers we are hosting are there (we are using GAMETRACKER).

See you soon.

Valkatron

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Skype
21st. SS Mr Pink
Octet
Byte
Octet <br>Byte

MessagePosté le: 27.04.11 21:25    Sujet du message: Admin Abuse - FFOW Répondre en citant

So are you really telling me that you have an actual rule that states that you can't jump like a rabbit?  It sounds like you just don't like to be killed by someone who has better melee skills than you.  How could you possibly tell someone that they can't jump to avoid being killed?  This is a natural reaction!  If you are really serious, and you have an actual rule that says this, then I am afraid I could not play on your server ever again.    If you want to play like the Big Boys play, then come to our server and check us out.  We are for real, and we don't make up ridiculous rules arbitrarily.  www.21stssclan.com.  We play for real!  - Pink out.

(T3)Valkatron
Administrator
Administrator

MessagePosté le: 28.04.11 20:25    Sujet du message: Admin Abuse - FFOW Répondre en citant

I'm sorry to hear that, I never compare myself to anyone about skills, well done if you are a champion, I am very happy for you. We have among us several members of the Military force and retired Military and they do not see the point of jumping around like a rabbit, would you do that in real combat situation, it's really weird. I'm made a part of my professional career as a police officer and now I am an instructor and ... forget it, it's not important . How old are you, to talk like that ? I'm probably too old for this teenager crap. I wish you good luck in your games with your friends. I'm with my family (clan) to have fun. when I play elsewhere on other servers, I respect all rules and regulations, whether I agree or not, because I'm not home, and it's not my server... and I can adapt, that's what saved my life in my police work, TO ADAPT ! I would love to know you better and know your friends, I 'm perhaps too sympathetic with others. I tried to teach my students in martial arts, not to judge too quickly ... it's a long story.

I will stop writing now, I had a F.... bad day and I'm not in the mood for that.

Good luck my friend, accept my respectful salutations.

Valkatron

Please see the sub-forum : Rules on the servers, those rules exist since many years now.

21st. SS Mr Pink
Octet
Byte
Octet <br>Byte

MessagePosté le: 29.04.11 06:50    Sujet du message: Admin Abuse - FFOW Répondre en citant

I am likely the same age as you are, with 3 children of my own.  No sense wasting any more time on this issue.  Please remove me from your server, remove my profile and login information.  I will not require this any further.  Thank you.

(T3)Valkatron
Administrator
Administrator

MessagePosté le: 29.04.11 18:14    Sujet du message: Admin Abuse - FFOW Répondre en citant

So, we've got that in common, a wife and 3 kids, I should say 2 now since my older daughter died from cancer. You're right, let's end that misunderstanding. You play like you like on your server and we play like we like on our own.

I've took the time to visit your website, you are well organize and it's seems that your clan are having fun with your way of doing things and I respect that.

Since we are adults, I think that i can understand you and you can understand me.

If you guys wants to play on Rainbow Six : Raven Shield or another game we're hosting, come and play.

I can't change the rules on FFOW or other games of that kind but it doesn't mean that I want to start a war with anybody, it never happen in 16 years.

If you change your mind, you will be welcome on the forum.

Valkatron       

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 18:09    Sujet du message: Admin Abuse - FFOW

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    (T3) Team Tron Tactical Index du Forum -> Général / General -> Discussion Générale / General discussion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 5 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange